Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Survey

Found a most excellent survey. Okay, it wasn't THAT excellent, but I like taking these. Here are my answers...if y'all care.
Lame-Stupid-Random Survey
Basics
Name::Lauren
Birthplace::Seattle
Birthdate::1/16/93
Current City of Residence::

NO THEY'LL COME FIND ME!

Family Members::4
Favorites
Color::Turquoise
Beverage::Milkshakes
Movie::Lion King, or Sky High
Musical::High School Musical, uh, I loved Footloose
Board Game::Life
Computer Game::Lame horse games wif bad graphics...or Sims
Game to Roleplay::Uh...?
Animal::HORSES!!!!!1
Sport::BASKETBALL!
Book::Wow...I'd have to say...LOOK, A BIRD! *runs away*
A Day In The Life..
School::Wha? I'm in junior high...
Typical Mood::Get out of my way, loser
Usually Found?::At school, on cpu, etc.
Collects::Wth?
Have You Ever
Been kissed::NO
Done drugs::NO
Eaten an entire box of Oreos:I wish
Eaten sushi::Gross
Been on stage::YUP
Been in a car accident::Thank you God, no
This or That
Cold or Hot::Cold
Blue or Red::Blue
Rain or Snow::Surprisingly rain...cuz it never snows here *tear*
Wool or Cotton::Cotton
Private or Public School::PUBLIC, PLEASE, I BEG YOU!
Chocolate or Plain Milk::Chocolate...duh
Celsius or Farenheit::Whatever's normal
Spring or Fall::Fall
Science or History::Wow...science
Math or English::At the moment...English
"Love Life"
Do you like somebody?::Kind of
Do they know?::No, we don't really talk
Do you want them?::Naaaah
Are they hot?::I guess?
Random
Who do you e-mail the most?:Amber...or Emily
Who do you IM the most?:no one, I hate Im
Who are you talking to now?::myself
Are you currently in love?::Yeah, with a fictional character
Is this survey lame?::Oh yes
Isn't bzoink! nifty? =) ::No
In 24 hours have you...
...Showered?::Have to
...Had a serious talk?::no
...Hugged someone?::Yep
...Gotten along with your parents?::Yep
...Fought with a friend?::No
...Done something kind for someone?:Sorry!
Do You Like To...
Give hugs?::Uh huh...just not some people...*shudders*
Give back rubs?::NO
Take walks in the rain?::Aaaah yes...like in Canada...
Cook?::Bake...but whatever
Eat?::HALLELUJAH!
Sleep?::10 hours a night!
Who..?
..Knows you the best?::My parents
..Have you known the longest?::Parents
..Do you know the most about?::My dog
..Do you consider your friend?::My friends...wait...
..Is most likely to end up in jail?::Cadell
..Can you go to with your problems?::God
..Do you want to get to know better?::Ooooh...*looks longingly across hall at school*
..Do you spend the most time with?::My computer
Have You...
..Been to a concert?::How can you NOT have been to a concert?
..Loved someone so much it made you cry?::Well, not LOVED, but yeah, I cried
..Cheated on a test?::No, but people copy off me all the time
..Ever stalked someone?::YESSSSSSSS!
..Done something you regret?::Who hasn't?
..Been in an online relationship?::No, gross
Random Questions
Single or Hooked?::Single :( Actually, I'm quite happy with this arrangement
What is your worst habit?::Beating people up
Scariest moment?::I used to have a stalker, too...*gulp*
Do you swear too much?::Not swearing per se, but I need to tone it down a notch
How do you feel about homosexuality?::God said no. Why do you care? Sicko.
Where are you right now?::AT home.
Are you sitting by anyone?::No. They all hate me.
What song are you listening to?::We're all in this together from HSM
What is the last thing you said?::"You're so weird,"
What's on your mousepad?::Dilbert...and MJ
What are the last four digits of your phone number?::nyb, loser
What was the last thing you ate?::HOT POCKET...pepperoni kind
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?::BUTTERSCOTCH!
How many buddies do you have on your list?::15 or so...:(
What's the weather like right now?::It was raining...
What do you feel like doing?::TRACKING YOU DOWN AND KILLING YOU!!1
What is your favorite quote?::Anything Speed has ever said or done
Take this survey Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

No comments: