Sunday, October 08, 2006

FOOTLOOSE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH I SAW FOOTLOOSE LAST NIGHT! I thought it was going to stink, but it was really good. There were some girls who were really bad actors and couldn't sing, but they got lead roles, and it was like WHA???? But I saw a bunch of people I knew there. Like that one guy. I saw him at All-D and then there were some kids from my school/band. The guy who played Willard was hot. But he proposed to his girlfriend at the very end of the show. In front of everybody. That takes guts, my friend. I really hope it works out cuz they looked happy. I WANT THE SOUNDTRACK TO FOOTLOOSE!!!!! Except my mom said there's a song called "Dancing in the Sheets". LOL sounds funny. But it's not like I didn't know Ariel was sleeping with Chuck, there was an entire song dedicated to that. But it was so lame, cuz the play had like a lot of language, and the actors with the most language in their parts were supposedly "Christians". Seriously, it was like, "Bull----. And I would like to thank Jesus Christ for this wonderful oppurtunity." WHAT THE HECK? Kind of ironic, dontcha think?
HOLY COW, great Harry Potter quiz results cuz they're so accurate. All HP stories are lame, but I like the results. I'M A DADA TEACHER!!!! WOOOOOO! EWWWWW I name my kid Elizabeth, supposedly after my mom, but my mom's name is Sara. Elizabeth is my middle name, tho. Hm...
This is my favorite part:
Life after Hogwarts:
Your Job: Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher
Harrys Job: Auror
Kids: 2. 1 boy (James, after his father) and 1 girl (Elizabeth, after your mother)
Your Lifespan:86 years
His Lifespan:87 years
This quiz was okay, take it. http://www.quizilla.com/users/Gilmore427/quizzes/%26%239829%3BWho's%20Your%20HP%20guy%3F%26%239829%3B/

No comments: