Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Remoras, remoras, I love the remoras

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH CHECK OUT MY NEW PET FISH MR. WALKER! w00t w00t! Dang these zeroes are small. BUT YEAH. And actually, he's not that new. I adopted him a while ago, but I put him in my template and he didn't show up, so I was like WHATEVER. But now he's back. Cuz I saw a monkey named Percival and wanted one (a pet, not a monkey. :P monkeys transitive verb.) He's a sickly shade of green because he's going to die soon. Mwahaha. Like that fish in the science lab last year? Anyone actually remember that? I do... Weird... So go ahead and overfeed my fish.
GROWL no one rates my quizzes or stories! But when they do, it is between 4 and 5. Eh? WEIRDED OUT. Only 13 people have read my high school musical stories. SAD. Maybe cuz I was kinda racist but not. Yeah. Chad and Jason: *sing "My Humps* Whatcha gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk? Me: ENOUGH! Eh? All my quizzes are rated E...except for my stories. Check out my newest one. http://www.quizilla.com/users/leatherconverse/quizzes/QUEST%20TIME%3A%20Search%20for%20the%20ultimate%20prize/
w00t.
I finished "Rebecca" and didn't really get it. So they find out stuff about the dead chick...and the house lights on fire? What about the staff? What about the dog? Huh? What about JASPER? But no. She leaves it at, "Crimson skies," and crap. Snorg. So Mrs. Schultz-Story made me go to the library to discuss it with the librarian and she hasn't even read the book. She just read the movie. And all I wanted to know, how the heck did the fire start and what about the dog? SNORG! I love Ben, he's funny. "Ya like winkles?" I don't even know what winkles are. Shellfish? SNORG.

No comments: