Saturday, October 28, 2006

Try ONLY TWO POSTS AWAY FROM 300! OOOOH!

Wow...it's true.
I still want to make a survey. REALLY bad. But I signed up on Bzoink and tried to log in, but they're like, "wrong password" so I tried to get an "I forgot my password" e-mail, but they're all, "Sorry, that e-mail is not registered here," or something, so I try to make a new account and they're all, "That e-mail is already registered." WTC?
Grrr...
Walker had a Halloween party last night. I'm pretty much sworn off cupcakes and ice cream for a while (tho I had some cake for breakfast...oops) and "Resident Evil 4" scarred me for life. What's wrong with me? But it was fun.
I am seriously rethinking my writing career. Because I would not be able to make the deadlines. Even if, as a self-employed independent writer, there are none. I mean, I'm writing a flippin soap and I can barely get one part out a week.
Speaking of deadlines, I know Meg Cabot has more than one series and writes for adults AS WELL as teenagers, but I require at least two Princess Diaries books a year. And I don't care if this is nearly impossible. I want Mia to break up with micheal. Badly. And she's keeping me from knowing what's going on. "Sweet Sixteen Princess" didn't even count as a second Princess Diaries book, so she better start writing. She only has two months left. Tick tock...
My hair isn't dyed turquoise, unfortunately. Wha? Don't ask.
I'm going to have to rethink my Halloween costume. There are no Robin costumes in my size, especially not for girls. Okay, I am not a slut. I wish those weren't the only costumes they have available. Only a few teenage girls who were looking at the "Hot, Hot, HOT!" costumes didn't look too happy when I mentioned this at party city. Hm, I believe Little Red Riding Hood actually wore CLOTHES.

No comments: