Sunday, October 29, 2006

Post 300 and my homemade survey

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! WOOOO! PARTY PURPLE! YEAH! WOOO!
Okay, enough celebrating. Yes, my font is still purple. Behold, my homemade SURVEY!
w00t w00t! Feel free to rip it off my blog!
Shallow Survey For Girls
WHAT…is your name?:Lauren
WHAT…is your current state?:WA
WHAT…color is your house?:Pukish green with white trim
FAVORITES
Month:March
Color:Turquoise
CD:End of Silence
Movie #1:Lion King
Movie #2:Sky High
Movie #3:Over the Hedge
Movie #4:Willow
Movie #5:I think Shrek 2 or something
Top 5 favorite songs:Sweet Home Alabama, Breathe into Me, Starry Eyed Surprise, Hello, Keeping You Warm
Band:Red or something preppy punk
Food:Pizza
Actor:James Earl Jones
Actress:Anne Hathaway
Ice cream:Chocolate anything
State:Oregon is pretty cool
This or That
Coke or Pepsi:Coke
Republican or Democrat:Republican
Drums or Guitar:Drums
Surfing or snowboarding:I love water
Math and science or English and social studies:I love math and English, but hate the other two
French or Spanish:French!!11
Rain or sun:Rain is cool, but then my mom makes me wear a coat. :P
Blondes or brunettes:BRUNETTES
Red or blue:Blue
Mario or Luigi:Luigi!
Pink or black:Both are nice
Preppy or emo:EMOS!!!!
Your Ideal Guy
Hair color?:Brown
Eye color?:Does anyone really pay any attention to ones eyes?
Tall or short:Over 6'0", PLEASE don’t be shorter than me
Do you care if he doesn’t share your views/religion?:YES!!!!!
Most important aspect of a relationship:He BETTER be a Christian
Turn ons?:Sense of humor, doesn’t laugh at my favorite movies or preppy music, good relationship with God
Short or long hair?:SHORT, I BEG YOU
Buff?:Hmm….
Super random questions
Have you seen Over the Hedge?:YESSS I love Steve Carell
If so, was it good?:DUH!
Were you eating chicken while watching this film?:Wth?
Do you even like chicken?:YES!!!!!
Do you know how long this quiz took me to make?:Do I care?
About 30 minutes. Does that make you feel better?:No
What’s your favorite crayon?:Butterscotch
If you dye your hair within the next 24 hours, will you give me coloring tips?:Sure…

No comments: