Saturday, October 14, 2006

SCRUB! SCRUB HARDER!

I just swiffered the kitchen floor. And I'm going to have to practice before 5. I'm worked so hard. *sniff* LOOK AT MY FINGERS!
You: Um...
SEE! YOU CAN SEE THE BONES!!!!
You: Sure...
But yeah.
AAAAGH Jared is having a party, but I can only go for like 2 hours and then I'm forced to go to the church sing-a-long. And my dad's really mad that the party's tonight cuz he feels like now no one will go to the sing-a-long. I don't know, I kinda would be too, but I still would rather hang out with friends then go to the sing-a-long where I doubt my friends are going to be. Then again, consider: Would I rather hang out with kids I'm not sure I consider friends, or go with my family because they're not going to have it any other way? Hm...
That Swiffer stuff is gross. It was sticking to my feet.
WTH I TURNED IN "BEYOND THE FLIPPING DEEPWOODS"! NYAAAARGH! *snorgs*
Grrr, I'd like to bite them.
If I were a HTML master, I'd create my own HP rp. But I'm not. I can only think of ideas, like an accurate House placing test and more. Cuz that LAME rp I joined, everybody was Slytherin and it was like, "Why even bother? Um, Ravenclaw?" Slytherins: *shun*
Hm...thinking...I HAD something, but I forgot.

No comments: