Friday, October 13, 2006

Ewwww, tequitos are GROSS!

I tried one and I guess I'm not very open minded. MY BAD. They are perridy gross. I want chicken.
HAPPYSEVVIEDAYHAPPYSEVVIEDAYHAPPYSEVVIEDAY! HAPPY!!!!!!!! SEVVIE!!!!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
Phew. I couldn't say that at all at school cuz they would give you a detention if you did. WHAT? You're desecrating this beatiful holiday! Well, yeah, it doesn't exist. BUT IT'S STILL SO MUCH FUN. Some of the sevvies seriously believed it. "Awww waaah you wouldn't do that to mee I'm your best girrrrlfraaaaaand." AGH we got the ANNOYING kids this year. Hmmm...a mere 5 months ago, I was one of them. WHY DOES IT SEEM SO DIFFERENT NOW? Well, for one I was wearing blue at the pep assembly. YES. But Mr. Faxon made us sit on the freshmen side, which was WEIRD. So I ran over to help the wedgies during "We've got Spirit". And....
...............
....................
We lost.
:(
But we got second place, unlike last year when we got third EVERY TIME except that one...GLORIOUS...day. *sighs dreamily*
HP RP = LAME. I'm quitting. I want an active one. Hm, Google search.
EWWWWW I'M NOT DATING A BRODY! Quizilla is home to a vast amount of SICK PEOPLE. EWWWWWW.
BRb.
Actually, I don't really know why I needed to say that, since I have nothing else to say.
Except that I need a CD to listen to right now. NOT FAMILY FORCE 5.

2 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

why not Family Force 5?

Lauren said...

cuz they're dumb