Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm sure you've all met my boyfriend...

I WISH! I got this bookmark from the library (at school. Had to go there for book interpretations. Long story.) and got this "1 in 3 kids dies from smoking" bookmark. Hello, one of the guys on it is HOT. He looks like a Mark, but that's my dad's name, so that would be weird... "Hey, this is my boyfriend Mark...I mean, DaveCarlson..." Yeah. But he's pretty smokin. Mrs. Schultz-Story agreed with me. "Mrs. Schultz-Story, do you like my boyfriend?" "Oh, wow." "Isn't he beautiful?" "Yes, he is." Wow. That's called fine.
I had yet another issue. Grr, I hate piano. Just TICKED ME OFF. And as a Christian, I kind of wish I could cuss. Cuz when I'm mad, I can't SAY anything. I have to be all, "MMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRG can't cuss!" Maybe that's just me. But I felt like God gave me all the sucky transitive verb gifts. Piano and writing and never shutting up as opposed to basketball. I HATE PIANO. But I guess we're cool.
BACK UP, YOU DON'T KNOW!!!! Listening to TFK. Urgh, read a story, and someone called them TFC. WTH, IT'S TFK MORON!!!! Sorry, but it makes me mad. You: I can tell.
So PLEASE LEAVE until the storm is over, and I can't understand anything after that. :( I love this song. *sniff*

No comments: