Thursday, October 12, 2006

Disappointment comes in small packages...wait...that made no sense

AAAAAAAAAGH! I get all excited, joining some STUPID Harry Potter RP, AND NO ONE'S EVER ONLINE! And only TWO PEOPLE BESIDES ME HAVE POSTED! TWO PEOPLE! THE MODERATOR DOESN'T EVEN COME ON ANYMORE!!! AAAAAAGH!
Phew. Anyways. I had a pretty good day. MR. FAXON WAS WEARING PLUM AGAIN! LOL!
We had to take this lame survey in science. It was like a health youth survey whatever. "Have you ever taken drugs?" Uh...no. "When was the first time you did drugs?" I don't do drugs. "Have you ever gone to school high?" -_- NO. Hm, apparently I am bipolar. Like other people I know. *glares*
ANYWAYS...
We were playing the news game. I AM A RED PERSON! AND I WISH I WERE A RED STATER! RED STATES ARE NOT FOR HICKS! Mrs. Schultz-Story gave me Laffy Taffy for reading. And I got a carmel apple pop after Victoria threw it at my head. *rubs CAP indent* We had to watch this weird "Telltale Heart" dramatization, it was SCARY. We didn't get to see him stab the old man, tho. There's a bloodier version. I think we should watch it. :)
Hm hm hm... PIZZA!!!!!!!!!
SOMEONE JOIN THE HP RP I'M BORED Y'ALL! GO THERE! Here, I'll give you the link again!
http://hoggyhowarts.proboards89.com/index.cgi
YOU MUST JOIN!!! *uses mind powers and forks, plus blasts Hawk Nelson from speakers* Actually, I'm not blasting Hawk Nelson right now. BRB. *sings Counting Crows while waiting for CD to work* These lines of LIGHTNING mean we're NEVER alone, NEVER alone, no no, COME ON COME ON!!!! Oh....sorry...
HA! I'm blasting it now, sucka!

4 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

I was trying to kill your remora. It didn't work. :(

Lauren said...

i kept overfeeding him but he has like a stomach of iron.

RRock_With_It said...

I know. My mom said I'll still be there at one in the morning:
"HE'S STILL NOT BLOWING UP!!"

Lauren said...

he won't blow up. he prefers a more dramatic exit.