Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Show me the MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

They're bribing me. They're bribing me to continue with piano. They say it's not a bribe, just to help with motivation. And I guess it's not a bribe since they won't let me quit anyways. Hm, let me see...THERE'S NOTHING WORTH 30 MINUTES EVERY WEEK OF TORTURE!!!!!!!!! NYARRRRRRGH! Let's see, computer, pony, purple hair...all out of the question. Hm, so I guess there is NOTHING. And I don't CARE if I have a flipping "gift", cuz I HATE PIANO!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Okay. On a happier note, after much venting...
Britton doesn't think I could be a gangsta.
I CHANGED NATALIE'S PROM DRESS AND IT'S BETTER!
Okay, not prom, WHATEVER.
Ew, I just realized she went to the prom at like...13. WEIRD.
Oh yeah, LET IT BE KNOWN, I REFUSE to do my soap every day. If I don't want to, I won't. I'll just do it when the muses move me.
Muses: *don't move me*
Me: *kick 'em in the toga*
Whoa, taking a weird quiz, WHO MADE THIS PICTURES, THEY STINK! Okay, that fairy? She looks like something off of Sailor Moon. Like one of the demons or something. HELLO. FAIRIES ARE PRETTY AND SPARKLY, NOT SPIKY AND DEMONY! Dragon looks like a rabid fish... They have some okay ones, like the centaur (the male one's okay, not the female) and the Pegasus... Lol, satyr, not stayr. Crappy unicorn. Naiad not wearing a top... Wow, and neither is elfy.
I'm actually in not that bad a mood, piano just ticks me off.
Omg, Nicole said she was "POed" today, only like said it, and someone seriously said, "SHE IS RATED R!!!" :O Um...whatever you say...
I had OREOS. Princess Diaries marathon. At my house. Yeaaaaaah.

3 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

I don't think you could be gangsta either.

RRock_With_It said...

Neither can I.
Did you really want to be?

Lauren said...

no