Thursday, October 05, 2006

Biking + hills + out of shape = no lungs

I have emotional problems. Maybe it's cuz I'm a writer. URRRRRRGH! I decided to go on a bike ride for the first time in like 3 years. Well, practice definitely makes perfect, cuz I'M SO DEAD OUTTA SHAPE! I can't even go up one hill and it was like 15 minutes before I called it quits. Not only that, my tires were out of air and stuff and my seat's too high. So I was MAD. And then I REALLY wanted to cuss. But it's like, as Christians, it's not like we're NOT ALLOWED TO. I mean, yeah, in the Bible, they're like, don't do it, but you still have the freedom to do it. And I was mad. So I did. It made me feel no better. Imagine having all this freedom and not wanting to use it. But then after I got all mad and was ON THE VERGE of slitting my wrists, this guy was like, "Need some help?" and it was weird, I just felt better knowing he wanted to help, so I was almost crying. EMOTIONAL EMO WRECK. *gasp* Emotional - tional...I'M AN EMO!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Anyways. And so walking home, this guy let me pass in front of him in my town's version of rush hour, so I felt better again.
Weirded out.
I hate practicing. I hate being told everything is easy for me. I hate everything.
-_-
I need more practice.
By the way, that was a delighted scream. I'm going punk if not goth. Actually, some of my clothes come off as too preppy/normal to be goth, so punk it is. Only my hair won't be purple for some time. Oh well. I can dream can't I?
Could someone make me soap banners? I would love you forever. Not like that. But it would be cool. Does anyone actually read my soap? Besides my friends.
Hmmm, my hair is supposed to be turquoise. Weeeeeee... Oh, nm, I know how to get purple now. :)
Mrs. Schultz-Story gave me Twix. Mr. Plum says I should be in jazz band (NO). Mr. Johnson thinks I'm good at basketball. HA!

No comments: