Saturday, September 30, 2006

Pound...pound...pound...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH my head hurts. And I'm sure many of you are asking why I'm on the cpu if that's the truth. I just...am.
I'm such a moron. I just won't talk for a little bit because of my moronicness. It's like, seriously, am I really that dumb? I mean, I knew I was concrete...but COME ON. Pretty unbelievable. And I have to have a huge mouth. So I just won't talk about that particular subject and I hope it won't come up.
Tyler still has a singing talent, however.
Oh wait, I forgot. He's dead.
I didn't soap yesterday. Oops, my bad. WRITER'S BLOCK IS EVIL! And I'm getting a little tired of spending an hour and a half of my day trying to think up witty dialogue that isn't even that witty. And Natalie's gasping gets on my nerves. Grr.
Hey, my head stopped pounding.
GAAAAAAAAH for ONCE, pleeeeeeeease buy us the pepperoni kind!
Hey, we bought French Bread in a regular French Bread package and it was SOURDOUGH!
We rented "Cinderella Story" and "Shrek 2". Just thought I'd say that. Apparently my perfect prince is Austin Ames and my perfect princess is Sam. Which is just...wrong.
Yeah.

2 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Austin annoys me so much.

Lauren said...

he's pretty sexy when speaking in french