Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I LOVE YOU...LIKE A BROTHER

GAAAAAAAH I'm reading some REALLY stupid series that's totally a ripoff of C.S. Lewis and Narnia and all that. And the author's supposedly a Christian (well, I don't disagree that he is) and the book's some stupid allegory, but it's not that well written and it's REALLY DUMB. Tho there were some pretty memorable quotes. I mean...HE SAYS "BEASTIES!" And I forgot the other ones, but they were REALLY FUNNY. For an overdramatic myopic loser. BUT HEY.
Ew, Oliver looks like a cross between a girl, and elf, and...no, I won't say it, it's mean.
Lol, funny HP icons. Cedric: *stops Harry* I CAN'T QUIT YOU, HARRY POTTER. And Snape: *swishing hair* Loreal...cuz I'm worth it. GAAH I'M OBSESSED. I don't know why LOTR isn't as big a craze as HP. Well, actually, I do. *SOB*
ANNOYING GUYS STILL IN STUDY HALL. And one got mad when I suggested to Jose (I don't know, does he still go by Angel? He's gone kind of emo...but he doesn't act emo?) and Chris that the ninth graders were scary cuz they acted high all the time and annoying man #1 was all, "WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?" And he meant about BEING HIGH ALL THE TIME. Um, gee, haven't you taken AIDS CLASSES YET?
Dum de dum de dum NO I DID NOT SOAP TODAY AND I WON'T TILL TOMORROW UNLESS I HAVE TO CRAM FOR PIANO WHICH I PROBABLY WILL I HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK, but if any of y'all have some good movie or song suggestions (for my planner...don't ask), I would be REALLY HAPPY. *hint hint* Not like anyone reads this blog. BUT PLEEEEEASE! I've run out of ideas. Thanks.

No comments: