Monday, September 18, 2006

Finding emo

I WANT THAT SHIRT! Heather was wearing it and I was like, "AAAAAH that's FUNNY," and she was like, "...." But yeah. I want it. Pretty badly.
PRETTY SWEET spent the day with Emily, Emily, Amber, and Sara last night, which was cool. Riley is my homie. Even tho he makes scary bear noises. I'm seriously wondering what species his mother really was...
But it was cool. We watched music videos and did interpretive dance. And most of you are all..."Wow, sounds like...fun?" But it totally was. AND WE WATCHED "HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL". SING-A-LONG VERSION. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.
Wow, these quizzes are SO DUMB. Oh, sorry.
YEAH, but it was fun. And Sara and I cracked up over Scooby Doo Barbies. Don't ask.
I wanna make a Harry Potter story. But that would be dumb. I'm already doing a soap. And if I told you what it was, everyone would steal my idea. SO DON'T.
But yeah...
I OVERSLEPT TODAY. It was bad. So I didn't wash my hair and I was like asleep in science till Tyler sandcrabbed me. Waaaah I'm tired. But I feel better now. EXCEPT FOR STUDY HALL. I hate sitting by those two freaks, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! THEY'RE SO LOUD! WEll, so am I, but I don't scream, "HEY. HEY. HEY. HEEEEY." For half an hour.
Erg.
So yeah...Must go find pictures of Cole and Dylan Sprouse.
Don't ask.

15 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

We really should perform an interpretive dance to 36 Days for the gong show. Or do some high school musical song.

Lauren said...

OR BOP TO THE TOP

RRock_With_It said...

well, you know i can't do the "ay ay ay" part

Lauren said...

well, we can um...skip that part?

RRock_With_It said...

lol okay. hey wait, i didn't hear you try that part yet. i'd rather do ryan's part anyway. except myabe the "arrriba" part...

Lauren said...

NOOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO STROKE MY BODY AND SAY AI AI AI! but she does have the best songs...

RRock_With_It said...

you don't have to do the hand motions, just the very high stuff.

Lauren said...

it's not that high

RRock_With_It said...

higher than I can go...

RRock_With_It said...

not that I'd want to try

Lauren said...

sing falsetto then..

RRock_With_It said...

I don't like singing falsetto.

Lauren said...

DO IT ANYWAYS

RRock_With_It said...

*cringes* yes, ma'am.

Lauren said...

lol sorry