Wednesday, September 06, 2006

You had a bad day...

Actually, I had a very good day.
Hold on, must practice my states...and go to the bathroom. Too much information. Sorry. Or not. Oh yes.
But my teachers are actually better than I thought they were. New band teacher = still semi gets on my nerves, but he's pretty cool. Except he did lock everyone out of the band room again. So I went through the choir room. Duh. Why I didn't think of that yesterday, I don't know.
My LAR teacher still pretty much rules. I got to write a dialogue for my "perfect birthday party" or whatever. It was lame. Or that's what everyone else would've thought. But I liked it. A dog did the robot. Which was SWEET.
We had to watch a stupid powerpoint on bullying. Yada yada yada.... That was dumb. And there was like a WHOLE flippin page on sexual harassment and what you should say if someone does something "sexual" to you. AAAAAAAAGH.
But that powerpoint was an inspiration. Now I want to make one.
But after the soap. Yes, I'm posting today. Yes, two episodes, since I didn't do one yesterday. Not like you care.
Audience: Boooooo...

6 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Jack #2 should have been there. He could've done the robot too.

Lauren said...

lol

RRock_With_It said...

What about the potatoes? And the party hats of doom? And the rum, can't forget the rum...

Lauren said...

HECK YEAH

RRock_With_It said...

"I can't walk, my rum leg is full..." *limps around pathetically*

Lauren said...

and then you can tell when it's empty...