Thursday, September 14, 2006

GET THE ST. BERNARDS! *gallop gallop gallop*

I LOVE SCHOOL!!!! Except tomorrow's a whole day. And I really want it to be an early release day. Like really bad.
But today was cool.
Michael has a mohawk.
I don't wish I had a mohawk.
But it would so enhance my punk image!
:P Like I have one.
Heeeey has anyone else seen this blog? http://www.my15minlife.blogspot.com/ It's pretty much hilarious. The Harry Potter thing was funny. So was the Forrest Gump thing. But don't click on his links for Cleo, she has a tendency for "strong language". That is if that's a moral issue for you, but I know a lot of y'all don't even care. Just saying so that my friends don't go there and have their parents call me screaming, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY CHILD?" Which is...NOTHING! I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO YOUR STUPID CHILD! I mean, lovely and beautiful child.
I feel like SOAPING! Great possibility of double episode. But not a huge change. Cuz I don't exactly want to?

No comments: