Monday, September 25, 2006

Awww...bye bye, chocolate chips!

Try MADDIE FINN. Booya.
Today was a trying day. Jessica and I were making a map of the campus for science and when we were done, we showed Mr. Anderson. Then Kenny comes up and he's like, "That's HORRIBLE. It doesn't even have a key. It sucks." WTH? Who even ASKED you? Oh, that's right, NO ONE. And then he grabs his ruler and is all measuring it and stuff, probably to see if it was correct. And Jessica and I did need to add trees, but then Kenny goes and totally copies our map. Grrrr, you tick me off. You MORE than tick me off. VERGING on PO'ed. But I'm not allowed to be PO'ed and it's not really a good thing to be, BUT COME ON. Maybe I should join that anger management group at school.
I'm picking a name for French. I still haven't decided which language I'm taking, but I want to see what I should name myself if I do take French. Not Marcel, that's Spanish. Darnit. MAHCEL THE CAT! Or, if Victor is an option, I'm so using that. Tho I can't use the Bulgarian spelling. :( I'll have to be Victor Crumb instead of Viktor Crumb. WHY ARE GUY NAMES COOLER THAN GIRL NAMES? Unfair. Ew, pink used to be considered a masculine color cuz it was a form of red while blue was more "delicate". DING! Welcome to the next century, how may I help you?
NATALIE'S A FRENCH NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so my French name. SWEEEEEET.
Cross Country. 8 seconds better. Yeah. Nothing can stop me!
...except an 11 problem math assignment with a dumb curriculum that gives us like 10 parts per problem.
"You didn't finish your math homework?" "IT WAS 80 PAGES LONG!" "I only gave you 10 problems?" "Let's see, 10 x 10 = what?"

No comments: