Monday, September 04, 2006

Hello, my name is Sue.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONWED!!!!
I just won Western Championships for the first. Time. EVER.
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
They only give you two more horses to choose from, Sue and this grey mare, forgot her name, but they're super floopin oowesome. And fast. Equaling oowesome. Okay if you want to win the game, get Alpha (duh), Cocky (Cocktail. Whatever.), ZickZack (this is if you get first place for the first two) and probably Sue or something.
Nathan smashed my hand. OW.
Deoderant backpack. Hehehe.
Ebok taught us how to make bombs.
Yeah. So I've been playing Legacy a lot today. Hey. Last day of summer.
Croop. SCHOOL TOMORROW! :( Sadness.
Soap later. Yeah.
OMG, it was so lame, on Friday I was like, "Hm, I'll go look at my blog[s]." Integrity: ACCESS DENIED, THIS IS ON THE GLOBAL DENY LIST. -_- It wasn't 4 HOURS AGO. So I had to e-mail them and beg them to get it back. So now it's back. I'm happy about that. :)
Amber's gone. Or I think she's back today? Hm. Dunno.
I GOT NEW SHOES!!!!!!!
Yes, they're sweet patchwork Converse, I've only worn them once, and no one's seen them yet, and they won't. They'll just have to wait. Hehehe.
I'm gonna wear my wangsta shoes on Sunday.
I had nursery yesterday. Olivia is making sounds that sound like threats/swear words. Jaylin is being violent. But she can say no. Like there was this book called "Snuggle Time" *shivers* and you could put a fish in his fish bowl, but whenever I did that, Jaylin would be like, "NO!" and take the fish back out. Olivia's small enough to crawl through my arm. Shocker.

10 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

I'm back. Summer went by too fast. :(

Lauren said...

I know. it's so sad. *sniff*

RRock_With_It said...

I had to work almost all day yesterday. Then I sat outside making things out of rocks with another girl who works there.

Lauren said...

hm...

RRock_With_It said...

hm? what does this mean? do you think I am crazy?

RRock_With_It said...

*says with weird accent*

Lauren said...

kind of...

RRock_With_It said...

yeah well, you too. *gives you a manhug*

Lauren said...

MANSLAP!

RRock_With_It said...

and we must not forget the manshake!