Saturday, September 09, 2006

Things I have learned from the books I've read (totalling...not much)

AAAAAAAAAGH my legs hurt really bad yesterday. Mr. Eathorne made us run. And do like 68 million jumping jacks. "Okay, do one reg, one sync, alternating to ten." And then we had to do thirty second stations. I CAN'T JUMP ROPE! Maybe it's cuz someone in my group got a MIDGET rope. Me: *tripping* AAAAAAGH. Eathorne: She's not participating. Lower her grade. -_- So you can see why I might get a little mad. Grrrr...
I drew a picture of the TMNTs. It was pretty amazing for a paint picture.
There's a bbq at the Wilson's. Do I want to go? No. Why? I'm sick. *coughing, hacking* Kinda. I feel a little bit better. But I'm still sneezing like an...asthmatic? I don't know.
"NEW YORK MINUTE" IS AT THE LIBRARY! I wanna watch it.
Okay, is it sad that I'm STILL not done with "The Two Towers"? 60 more pages. Sad...
LOL Emily sent me an awesome e-mail. "What to do when a co-worker goes on vacation. Except I've tried to forward stuff to people these past three days and they said they didn't get anything. So Marie gets nothing. Sorry Marie. I HATE INTEGRITY SO DANG BAD!
Now for what was promised in the title.
Things I've learned from the books I've read:

Bad Kitty: If there's a murder and the suspects are a supermodel, a really hot green-eyed British guy, and a crazy photographer, it's probably not any of these people. Oh, and don't stick your fingers up a wax figure's nose. They might get stuck.

The Two Towers: If you're really short (and I mean short), it's okay cuz you'll either save the entire world from pending doom or drink tree juice that makes you a foot taller.

Avalon: If some preppy freak is bothering you, it's probably because your life will later depend on her. Yeah. You know it's true. Also, if your pet wolf gets taken away by Animal Control, it's really evil wizards telling them to do it.

The Prophecy of the Stones: If you fall for a guy four years older than you, it'll most likely work out, especially if he's a general and you happen to save the entire world? Yeah...

Aha, someone has sent me a LINK. Must check it out!

1 comment:

RRock_With_It said...

yesterday was so fun... especially when Emily and I were scaring you with our gollum-voices. and the studded wristbands.