Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Nooo, these are MAGIC shoes!

How unmagic are my shoes? School was unprofessionially long today. -_-
All lectures and syllabi. Yup, syllabi. Apparently you're not allowed to say 'syllabuses'. Uh, sorry. It SOUNDS BETTER.
But my shoes. Not magic. Tho they look awesome. I guess it was foolish of me to think anyone would notice they're awesomeness. *sigh*
Science: I had to write an essay about myself. Other than that, long lecture that I somewhat enjoyed because it looks like I have an okay science teacher. Except he kept referring to himself in third person. I know he's not schizo, but it's scary.
Band: AAAAAAAGH I HATE IT! Sean's in my band class. Yeee... He wouldn't believe me when I said I didn't have the fight song. And he got all mad when someone couldn't find his part. New band teacher = dumb. He locks the door before and after school, so I can't put my instrument away or get it after school. So HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO PRACTICE, LOSER? Get a life. What an extremely loud idiot we have here...
PE: Not worth mentioning, bla bla bla...
Math: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH boring, I don't hate it as much as band, but it's up there. Grrrrr...
LAR/SS: LOVE THIS CLASS! We actually got to write today. I had to write a story about losing my trombone in a fire. It stunk. But it was pretty darn fun. :) I HAVE THE COOLEST TEACHER ON THE PLANET!
Study hall: Eh. Lame. But I have a cool seat. Next to Rashard Lewis. (Hehehe, not even joking)
I had a lively conversation with one of the lunch lady's about pizza. "Um, I took off all the pepperonis, that should take away some of the cost." *laughing* Eh. It was interesting.
OH I beat Legacy. AGAIN. And I got this awesome horse named DIAMOND (seriously, if you make all your horses get 100% health, you're more likely to win all the events if you do really good.) I almost won the whole thing, but I got lazy so Diamond and I got 2nd. :( Oh well. I had like 1st places the whole game. And John stood up Melissa. And danced with me. Hehehe.

No comments: