Thursday, September 07, 2006

:) I like to play the guitar.

I do not. IT'S A LIE!
Today was a good day, too. I actually like school. Now I have all my textbooks and stuff (I think) and I just have to cover my math book.
Science is pretty cool. And almost advanced. Hard to believe this is the easy class.
My math teacher doesn't like me cuz I was reading Harry Potter while she was explaining what books were. -_-
Band was actually okay.
PE is LAME! We had to do 100 yard sprints. I know that's not a lot...but I hate running. Blah.
I LOVE LAR/SS! I say that every day. BUT IT'S TRUE. Mrs. Schultz-Story complimented my writing. :) And I was like, "Um, I'll go read Harry Potter now."
We had to watch a powerpoint on bullying yesterday. Lol, it was really funny. "There's a difference between flirting and sexual harassment. Flirting feels good; harassment feels bad." Hehehee. But we had to watch ANOTHER one today. And the ninth grade teacher didn't know how to work a powerpoint. And he kept messing it. I don't think he was supposed to say "Dangit" in front of 50 kids. He's supposed to be setting a good example. Teachers: Don't say 'dangit'. *look at paycheck* Dangit.

No comments: