Wednesday, September 13, 2006

This song's for the emo kids, walking down the street with their scary heads...

Which is totally a stereotype, since I haven't yet met any emos that are scary (okay, the tight pants? Please take them off and leave them in the garbage pants. But I haven't been like, "Ew, exorcist." And I doubt I ever will.) and I actually haven't met any emos that are depressed. SHOCKER. I've noticed (I totally saw this on an episode of Wife Swap) that the people we consider freaks have the most positive outlook on life. Which is cool. I'd rather be around these people than a lot of other "normal" people. NORMAL IS OVERRATED!
But anyways. I AM IN SUCH A BAD MOOD. AND IT'S NOT ABOUT SCHOOL. I actually LIKE school. I, in fact, LOVE SCHOOL. But yeah, I'm in a REALLY bad mood and the thing I'm mad about isn't even a new concept. I am not even kidding, I would totally go permanently emo. Actually, probably not emo. Probably goth. They have baggier stuff. Or punk, which is now in between emo and goth. But I probably couldn't pull any of those off.
A happier topic.
SCHOOL!
I love school. Even math. Even science. Even BAND. Which are some of my worst classes. Worst as in I'm not doing bad, they just bore the heck out of me. Yeaah. And I'm FINALLY getting used to math. I saw Mrs. Hurd. AKA old PE teacher. She told me not to go in the locker room. Only subtlely. So, being the concrete idiot that I am, I did. And went back out cuz there was an emergency drill in which I got stuck between the two most annoying guys in study hall. SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! I threw an orange at Johnson. So life is good.
DANCING WITH THE STARS RULES!!!!! I am ashamed at how much I love that show. EMMIT SMITH AND MARIO LOPEZ = best dancers on the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That hot bald dude (Joey or ...I dunno) was pretty good, too. I can't wait for everyone to be all, "OMG MARIO'S SOOO HOT!" Uh, sure. Have fun with Mario. I've got, um...Joey?

4 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

She made a whole new verse. You should hear it.
Lauren, are you sad about the thing I think you're sad about?

Lauren said...

what would i be sad about???
lol my version's better

RRock_With_It said...

oh, you said you were mad, not sad.

Lauren said...

yeah...