Saturday, September 23, 2006

Has it really been so long?

Apparently it has. I need to blog more. Or less. Whatever tickles your fancy. Meep.
CORN MAZE! We went corn mazin'. It was pretty fun, tho we found the end rather quickly, thanks to my Indian War Pony. So we got lost again. And saw the evil cow. Who left presents for us. Gross. CRAP ON MY PANTS! GAAAAH! And I guess we ticked Emily off cuz she ran away, and then came back saying she'd found 5 and we were like, "Oh you are most skilled, wise one." But my dad wouldn't let me pay for it? My mom was like, "It's gonna cost $5," so I was like, "Okay," and brought 5 bucks, but my dad's like, "No," and wouldn't let me pay for it. Like last night, at Dairy Queen, he's like, "No, you can't pay for it." Or he wouldn't let me rent Harry Potter. And then I was like, "Let's go to Coldstone, I have money," and he's like, "No." Um...isn't the point of having an allowance to teach us to spend wisely. He was like, "No, that's frivolous." I WANNA BE FRIVOLOUS SOMETIMES! And I'm saving up, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna spend money on Coldstone. IT'S COLDSTONE. And since Mom got mad at paying for all my youth events, I was like, "Okay, I'll start paying," so LET ME.
The lady at the maze saw my pony and asked if I had a horse. *sigh* Nay, I do not have a horse. A country bumpkin like me is not deserving of a horse. Wait...country people were like horse potato experts. So I must be a city bumpkin. Or not a bumpkin... What is a bumpkin, anyways?
Tyler: *come back from the dead* STOP SAYING BUMPKIN ALREADY!
Me: TYLER, YOU'RE ALIVE! *lunges at image*
Tyler: *vanishes*
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Wait...being the writer of that particular soap, I could bring him back from the dead, but whether I do or not, I'm not going to yet. Maybe never. Man, my grammar's bad. But I noticed none of you were very sad when he died. Maybe that's cuz no one reads my blog(s). LAMENT, LAMENT, I WANT YOU TO LAMENT! *grrr*
DANG, they don't have the "Spirit Stallion of the Cimmaron Lakota Village" playset on eBay! How am I supposed to find "it" when "it"'s not on eBay????? I WANT IT! Cuz that's the one with Blue Circle and Hoofbeats and Apache AND Rain AND Little Creek (freak) and a lot of other...uh...INDIANS. Winter playset, my foot.
TIME FOR THE ULTIMATE QUEST!

8 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

I never really liked Tyler as much as you...
Juice of 1,000 Skittles!

Lauren said...

shut up he was amazing and you know it

RRock_With_It said...

I really doubt his singing ability.

Lauren said...

grrr...
will harris can sing.
eh? william is yelling dramatically at the tv and he sounds like ewan mcgregor. "WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!" Wha? Will Harris' real name is like william j. paxton harris.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1705317/

RRock_With_It said...

i want two middle names. that would be cool.

Lauren said...

just not j. or paxton...

RRock_With_It said...

yeah.

Lauren said...

ANDREA MEANS IDEAL WOMAN