Wednesday, September 27, 2006

SING, ALL MY CHILDREN!

Today was the first time I've been to See You At the Pole. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! I didn't know there were so many Christians at are school! Well, 2 dozen isn't a lot, I guess, but COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Some of the staff went, too. And some of the people I didn't even know existed, so it's like, "HEY, I'm Lauren, Sister in Christ." It felt cool just being there. *pause* COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
I just got my new Bible. Exactly like my old one...only blue and orange. Not NKJ, but *smiles* COOOOOOL.
Why is everyone congregating in the halls by or outside my locker? AAAAAAGH. I kind of shoved a football player today cuz he and his friends were practicing by my locker. No, not nice. BAD BAD BAD. And he was like, "He- Oh." He can't do anything. CUZ I'M A GIRL. Hehehe.
Your house: *average looking house* Your lender: *Trailer park* Your buyer: *log cabin* Your Appraiser: *falling apart shack* Your Tax Assessor: *big mansion* Lol, that was an e-mail my grandma sent me. I tried to forward it to people, but it went as a blank e-mail. DUMB. I can forward anything on my cpu as long as there are no images and images are half the FUN. Darnit. But it was funny. However, I don't feel like uploading any pictures. heheh.
I HAVE A TALENT! I EXCELL AT MARIO!!!!!!! Well, kind of. I beat three worlds in 1 hour. I WAS on world 7 but I couldn't beat the Airship, so I was like, "WHATEVER," and started a new game. I haven't gotten the magic whistle or the anchor, but I'm still...KIND OF GOOD!!!!!!

No comments: