Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Now I'm no longer alone

The song "Blue Moon" makes me smile. No clue why.
"Leader of the Pack" is dumb...and super depressing.
As is "How to Save A Life".
I'm addicted to the Wii now.
I played it for the first time at Alexis' house and it's pretty amazing. Especially Wii Sports and Mario Party.
Yaaah High-Spirited Duo!!
My family has the old school "Game of Life" from the 80's, so the highest salary is $50k as a doctor, and you don't buy houses or pay off your college loan.
But in the newer game, you gain money from life experience, which is much needed, seeing as you have to pay off college, night school, and a house w/ a meager salary. Alexis and I were bankrupt for much of the game. And I had stock and NO ONE SPUN THE NUMBER 7 THE ENTIRE GAME!!
How positively depressing.
Summer is cool and all, but not when you don't really have anything to do...or blog about.
Oooh.

No comments: