Monday, June 09, 2008

Guilty as a morphodite

"Kung Fu Panda" = best movie EVER.
Not only was it funny, but my brothers and I had like 4 bags of candy that we were sharing.
Jack Black is actually funny...when he's animated. Shi Fu was so adorable. Jackie Chan should've had more lines. "We are noodle folk! Broth runs through our veins!"
"The Italian Job" (Michael Caine version) and "Ocean's Thirteen" are two of my new favorites, too.
I'm trying to figure out which was better, though. I mean, "Ocean's Thirteen" was seamless and MUCH more high-tech, but it also included Brad Pitt and George Clooney, and I hate them both, and "The Italian Job" seemed more real; things went wrong, and some reckless driving left them hanging over the edge of the cliff.
Still, I HATE cliff-hanger endings, because it's too stupid to be optimistic about them.
Like this one Ray Bradbury (I think?) story where this woman thinks she is being followed by an escaped murderer and runs all the way home, goes inside, thinking she is safe, but then discovers a man in her living room. THAT'S HOW IT ENDS. All the other girls in my class were like, "It's a nice man! Oh, it's that prankster guy from across the street!" Get real.
It's a murderer, and she'll most likely end up dead like Liv Tyler in "The Strangers".
Lol, Alexis made Paul and I listen to "Shoes". It was pretty hilarious.
YAAAAY I got the baritone part for "Pirates of the Caribbean!" RAAAH!
Daniel and I are a super team! That makes fun of trumpets! "Ooooh...OOOOOH...OOOH...I keep messing up!"
The Talent Show plans are in motion! And it's only 10 days away!!

No comments: