Sunday, June 01, 2008

Go Straight To Jail. Do Not Pass Go. Do Not Collect $200.

I just spent an hour and a half playing cars with little kids, and then having them send me to jail.
Summer small groups at church are working out REALLY well so far. We met some cool families. They all liked Tie a lot. The little kids liked Luke, and he was nice to them, and I let them change his water.
Mmm, ice cream.
"Uno" is a stupid game.
So my dad's dreams finally came true: I like jazz.
Mr. Faxon dragged us all over to North Thurston to play at a jazz festival, even though we were the only ones from our district to attend. Not weird. But it was fun and there were a lot of good bands (even one that played "Let's Groove", which is my favorite song!!!). The Seattle Women's Jazz Orchestra played, and they were pretty spectacular, but the BEST part was going to the Olympia Farmer's Market for lunch. Paul, Alexis, Sarah, and I got German-American food, and I ate all of Sarah's curly fries and mozzerella sticks, but she ate all my ice cream, and then we were all too full....
...and happened to pass a bakery full of the most delicious desserts known to man.
Drat. Drat that stupid ice cream and it's Caramel Caribou goodness.
Talent show, talent show.
I hate the talent show.

No comments: