Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Even more cuteness!

Snatching is so much fun. But Sarah got paranoid and was running from me all day.
All I had for lunch was cookies. Tyler had some magically delicious cookies from a pouch, and a cookie that looked like vomit but tasted good, and Sarah gave me an Oreo, and then I ate some Chips Ahoy.
Phew, both English finals were SO easy. Band, Health, and French didn't have a final, and I got a B on the science final, so the only thing I have to worry about is the math final on Friday the 13th. How clever, Mr. Kovacs.
EWWWWWWW we had to watch "Life's Greatest Miracle" today in Health, and we didn't get to the part where the baby comes out, but we had to watch sex from the inside!! You know what I'm talking about, right? Not only that, but we had to look at guys in Speedos, various animals mating, and this guy make out with some random girl on a beach WHERE HE TAKES OFF HER DRESS!!! WHOA!!! WHY ARE WE BEING ALLOWED TO WATCH THIS???
And then we had to take a good look at HIS sexual organ, and then the baby's stump. Not quite a penis or anything else, just a stump.
Connor, Sarah, and I were practically barfing. And we had to watch all this RIGHT AFTER LUNCH. I almost literally tossed my cookies.

No comments: