Saturday, June 21, 2008

What have we become??




You Should Vote for John McCain



Where you and John McCain agree: Abortion - Health Care - Immigration - The War in Iraq



Where you and John McCain disagree: Cuba - Education - Global Warming - Taxes



No way. If John McCain is the candidate I agree with MOST, and we only agree half the time, what's the point?
I guess it's good I'm not 18.
I was reading about Rudy Giuliani today and he was kind of a jerk.
Oh yeah, and according to "Freakonomics", his stupid NYPD didn't do anything to lower crime rates.
Okay, I took the quiz again and did the opposite of what I DID agree with, and it said I should vote for Bob Barr.
Who is he?? And I only agreed with him for 3 out of 8 issues!!!
Fun, a musical survey.
Too bad my browser sucks.

No comments: