Monday, June 23, 2008

We can sleep as late as we want to

Aaaah, I'd almost forgotten "High School Musical 2", but it's one of the best summer soundtracks EVER. I'm getting a little tired of the movie after watching it so many times, though.
Okay, even though I didn't like "Camp Rock" so much, I sort of want to buy the soundtrack, but so does my dad, sooooo.... $10, maybe he'll want to buy it.
The song "Viva la Vida" has been stuck in my head a lot.
MUST BUY IT.
And I still have 15 bucks!!
Cleaning out itunes...again.
Daaang, where is The Classic Crime's new album already? Holy crap.
Awww, doesn't come out till July.
"Gravedigging"? "Abracadavers"? Lol. "God and Drugs"?
Wth???? Is Matt McDonald clinically depressed?
And they used to be classified as Indie Rock and Alternative Rock, but now their NEWER material is Emo and Post Hardcore...whatever that means.
They're having youth band tryouts on Tuesday, and my brother REALLY wants to try out on guitar, and my parents want me to try out on bass, but why bother?
They SAY they need a bunch of people because their seniors are leaving, but I'm thinking it's just to please the youth pastor.
Ooh, Pastor Mike said if I ever want to play on worship team, I should start with youth band.
Harsh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

there's worse things than wanting to please the youth pastor. :)

Lauren said...

yeah, i guess.