Saturday, June 07, 2008

Boxers are the greatest

And I'm not talking about the dog.
Seriously, they're SOOOOO comfortable. I can see why guys wear them. Everyone should wear boxers. And they increase fertility!
Sex Ed has been going pretty well in Health. We're now watching some Pam Stenzel videos. Everyone else kind of hates her, but she's pretty cool. Her dad was a rapist. That sucks. She doesn't know her real ethnicity.
Life has been kind of boring lately.
School won't hurry up and end all ready. We still have 2 MORE WEEKS left. Math is the only class I enjoy now. Besides English. And Health, sometimes.



What the Beach Test Says About You



You like people, but you're careful about who you get close to. Friendship is important to you... so important that you aren't just friends with anyone.



You fall in love with ease and confidence. Even if you've had bad experiences in the past, each new love is a reason to start completely over.



You are deeply passionate about several things in your life. You're not passionate about much... and the few passions you have are truly obsessions.



Your sense of humor is goofy and silly. You are good at making almost anyone laugh.


We've had Tie 2 weeks and she's pretty amazing. She waited for me until I woke up, and then acted all excited when I finally got out of bed. How nice is that?
"Am I Right or Am I Right?" was a REALLY SAD BOOK. It was funny, sort of obnoxious, and oblivious, but the end was hopeful. It was just so sad.
"To Kill a Mockingbird" and "Freakonomics" are two of my favorite books now. Boo Radley is the bomb. I wish I was Boo Radley. That book was sad, too.
Peter Abrahams is awesome. His Echo Falls series is pretty dang cool.
Those dang sighs and groans.
I think I'm seeing "Kung Fu Panda" with my brothers today. Sweet.

No comments: