Monday, June 02, 2008

Patterned bras!

Dude, who knew bra shopping was so fun???
I get excited about shopping at Wal-Mart. How white trash is that?
The Wal-Mart greeters are still friendly, but they've changed the color scheme and the arrangement of all the departments, so it was difficult trying to find the underwear, hygiene, and candy when they're all mixed up.
Wal-Mart's McDonald's doesn't have a very good dollar menu. Dang.
One thing's for sure, Tie should have been a sled dog.
Argh, she keeps running at cars, though. It scares the crap out of me.
But Nathan found this really cool neighborhood behind the school, and it's scenic and all my friends live there, so Tie and I walk there all the time now.
The revote results came today, and they were EXACTLY THE SAME!! I was so relieved.
Okay, I'm watching "High School Musical 2" on my computer, and Ryan is wearing a really sparkly outfit. -_- Taylor's wearing some weird belted minisuit thingy.
"Aloha, everybody, my name is Tiki!"
"Did you know childs turn to adults?"
That wasn't from the movie, lol.

No comments: