Monday, June 16, 2008

Radda radda radda

Mamma mia, 31 flavors!
Ever been REALLY tired and REALLY PMS-y at the same time?
Yeah, that's a good combo.
I didn't start feeling REALLY tired until science. Oh, how I hate science.
Grades are already supposed to be turned in, but he's making us do a lab and turn in our binders and do boring things.
It's pretty hot outside. It's kind of nice.
So are donuts, which Faxon brought this morning.
MR. VILLIERS CAME BACK! He's visiting for a week, and totally doesn't remember any of our names, but it was so worth it.
But once he's finished visiting, he's going to Korea.
Hello, why don't you come back HERE?
It sucks because I don't want to do driver's ed, but my parents are like, "Well, if you're not doing driver's ed, taking summer school, working, or going to youth group, what WILL you do?"
Um...nothing?
Isn't that the point of summer, since the whole school year was spent doing SOMETHING?
Why not just veg out, chill with my dog, watch summer movies, read billions of books, and socialize with people I already know rather than go out there, make new friends, and LEARN?

No comments: