Sunday, June 29, 2008

I love shirtless fauns!!!!

Agh, what a weekend.
So Friday: Daniel calls while I'm watching Hannah Montana and asks when we're going to see "Wall-E". So we decide on a time, and call everyone up, but NO ONE CAN MAKE IT. So we decide to see it Saturday.
But then Jessica calls and asks if I want to see it with her that day at the Rodeo Drive-In. So Jessica's sister takes us and we wait for like 3 hours until it gets dark and watch "Wall-E" (which was SOOO CUTE) and "Prince Caspian" (which sucked, even after the second time around).
Seriously.
The shirtless fauns were nice, though.
And the hot British boys.
And the ADORABLE red-headed centaur near the end of the movie.
Aaaaaah, minotaur sacrificing itself for its fellows: KILLS ME EVERY TIME!
So then Saturday: Alexis calls and says everyone is going to see "Wall-E" again. I go with everyone and watch it and drink Coke and then we go to ToysRus and the mall and play Hide-and-Seek and football for 2 hours.
Then today we had to go to this park for Sunday School and it was hot, so we drove back home for a BBQ with lots of cupcakes.
Agh.
Tie and I spent the last 2 hours lolling about on the bed. Because it's hot and we're tired.
Gah.
OMG I got new shorts and a T-shirt that says, "I love carbs". It's pretty amazing.
I'm going to marry Skandar Kaynes.

No comments: