Saturday, June 14, 2008

Twins! Clones!! Britains!

I was going to go go-cart racing with Paul and Alexis, but my mom dragged me up to my grandma's house to weed the garden.
However, with the nice, freezing Washington weather, and the sound of "Low Voice" and "High Voice" from Blink-182 (my dad's names for the two vocalists) blasting through the speakers, and a lesson in dead-heading, it's been pretty fun. Dead-heading is cool. Snap it off at the pineapple ring!!!! Then my mom gave me clippers and made me cut up all the soleil. I don't want to brag, but I'm pretty much the best soleil cutter in the entire world.
My grandma ordered Dominoe's pizza, and it struck me that homemade pizza IS actually better. But not if it's made with Krappy Kraft mozzerella.
OMG, "The Prestige" is the coolest movie I've ever seen!!!
Christian Bale's British accent got a little annoying, and Hugh Jackman's character was a jerk, but it was well made, well written, and the acting was half bad.
The ending didn't blow me away quite as much because I figured it out (for the most part), but it was still like, "Whoas!!!"
THE TOP HATS!!!
Although both magician's were sort of jerks, it was a little easier to identify with Borden. Angier was sort of asking for it.
No more band concerts. It's all over.
I still have to go to jazz band on Monday, though. What's up with that?
Yay, I'm Most Valuable Musician or whatever in Jazz I.
I can't wait for high school band!!!!

No comments: