Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sacrifice one...

...for the lives of many.
Seriously, it was the only way.
Barton could let Marilyn stay, rather than sending her out into her doom, but then they both would have died, and they would wouldn't have gotten to the sick men in time, resulting in a total of 8 deaths.
He also could have sacrificed himself, but then MARILYN would have had to fly the ship, and the EDS was on a tight schedule, so why would it be good to kill yourself for one girl when other people need you?
And Marilyn was a STOWAWAY, which is pretty much ILLEGAL, and for which the stowaway was condemned to death in the law.
So maybe it wasn't completely fair, but there were consequences for the choice she made.
Although she WAS a really nice person and didn't deserve to have her lungs ripped through her chest.



You Are 45% Pirate



Ahoy matey! Ye can think o' yerself as a swashbuckler in trainin'.

If ye study hard an 'do what the captain tells ye, ye may be gettin' part o' the booty.

Get to work on yer pillagin', swordfightin', an' drinkin'.

Ye dasn't want to end up in Davy Jones' locker, so make sure ye pipe down when the captain be around.


Argh argh argh. So kind of a crappy day.
I'm having MAJOR PMS.
That, and the weather is crappy and Washington-like, and I'm still sick, and I went to the orthodontist and I'll be wearing these retainers for-freaking-ever, and we had the LAMEST assembly during advisory today.
Uggggh.
But I'm mostly mad about the stupid orthodontist thing. AAAAARGH IT'S BEEN 6 FREAKING YEARS SINCE I STARTED "TREATMENT" I WANT TO BE DONE!!
But noooooooooooo, I have to wear these retainers for another 8 MONTHS.
If braces are so expensive, why did my parents MAKE me get them if they need the money?
And if they didn't need the money then, they could have at least gotten me a pony.
Stop Global Warming...
...or all the Reese's will melt!

No comments: