Sunday, September 28, 2008

Funny AND sexy

"A Midsummer Night's Dream" is a very creative movie, and I love Shakespeare, but it was quite...naked.
Having Christian Bale, Rupert Everett, and Dominic West in one movie was wonderful. And none of them wore shirts half the time!
So Christine and I babysat Elyse and Jin for 8 and a half hours.
Yeah. You can tell that went well.
We probably shouldn't be alone together.
We ended up taking the goats on a walk, playing with the Barbies for a long team, and consuming massive amounts of junk food.
Baby Ben and Jerry's!
Church was great. I was super emotional all day, though. I think it was hormones and lack of sleep.
Bad combo.
But we watched a Nooma movie in Primetime and I love those.
Only the woman in it got hit by a truck.
She got HIT by a TRUCK.
Sierra's mom didn't let her go to church today. They're both really hurting and Sierra's sad that her mom thinks she doesn't love her and it's all confusing. :(
Just...everything.
Ugh, I wish Kristine didn't have to move in the summer.
And there's math homework to do. :P

No comments: