Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's not just how you're covered; it's how you're treated.

Hehehehe, our small group is too fun.
Jin is really into Star Wars, army men...and Barbies!!
He was really jealous of our Barbies and Polly Pockets.
I think Kristine is coming over tomorrow so we can make a Barbie soap opera.
Totally fabulous!!
I think my Homecoming date ditched me. Why, Sierra, why?
And I don't think she's mad at me...?
Urgh.
I want to give Mr. Rosendale my dad's Republican National Committee pin. He'll get the joke. But my dad won't let me wear it...even though he never does.
Ugh, Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. is so lame. I can't get into "God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater". Why should I have to finish it?
Mwahahaha, the Rent Sims are still alive and well.
Collins and Angel's oldest son is at college with Benny's daughter. The two are engaged and have almost finished freshman year.
Mark's son and Joanne and Maureen's daughter are at college, too.
Mimi and Roger's youngest daughter just became a child.
And practically everyone is in private school.
Argh, I just want 3rd generation Rent sims.
I don't know why I'm excited about the birth of virtual babies.
And just looking at some of the parents, these are going to be some PRETTY ugly babies.
Except for Paul's kids. Whoever marries Maureen and Joanne's only son will be VERY lucky. He's BEAUTIFUL.
Which is creepy. Because he's, you know, not real.
But some Sims are competely beautiful as teenagers and then BUTT UGLY as adults.
Like J.P. and Michael.
Ugh, I'm thirsty.

No comments: