Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Disneyland is mine!!




You Are a Chocolate Chip Bagel



You are creative, experimental, and and self-aware.

You are a very bohemian person, and you tend to live a strange life.



Of all the types, you're the most likely to go for strange food combinations.

You tend to have coffee for breakfast. Anything with lots of coffee will do.


Closer than whole-wheat.
We had to use all the exercise machines in PE, then do a billion crunches. Oh, my abs. But then Mr. Freeman turned off the lights and some New Age music and and had us "relax" for 8 minutes. It was heavenly.
Mr. Freeman was actually my biggest customer today. He bought 5 chocolate bars and then had me give them to my friends. ? Cool.
Tomorrow is "See You At the Pole" day, and Jessica and I want to ditch PE to go. But Mr. Freeman might not let us.
I've almost sold a whole box of chocolate!! 3 bars left!!!
In science, Tyler was torturing some worms.
So I have a Sims 2 blog. But I haven't started posting yet. There's Youth Band tonight and I have math homework...:O

No comments: