Friday, September 19, 2008

Teamwork! Pokemon! Dugtrio!

Uggggh. "Barbie and the Diamond Castle" was pretty bad, even for a Barbie movie.
I was so excited, too, but it was no "Mariposa", which pretty much changed my life.
Or "Barbie as the Island Princess", which was pretty cool.
Barbie's friend Teresa had a major role, but didn't really do anything. It was mostly just a Barbie lovefest.
And there were singing Elvis twins!!! Aaaaaah say it isn't so!!
The creators of the movie thought it would be ABSOLUTELY hilarious to have the puppies start breakdancing.
CHOCOLATE! The Cherrydale Farms guy came to our school and supplied us with candy. Raaah, I want to start selling.
Maybe I'll even buy a whole box so I can hole up in my room and eat all 42 bars.
"Oh, uh, hey there, Timpani. I'd like to thank you for this amazing breakfast. Scrambled eggs and cinnamon toast?? Mmmmm...delicious."
Ba dum bum.
Aaaah, a Sims blog!!! I'm trying to go back to the very beginning. It'll probably take a while.
SUCCESS!
Sierra stole my measuring tape.
But, no matter, I'm still flat-chested.
:(
Mr. Rosendale is having us read really depressing stories.
First, "The Cold Equations" (okay, not going to lie, I liked that one).
Then, it was "The river, the Bass, and Sheila Mant" (Aaargh. She wasn't worth it...and THEY BOTH GOT AWAY!)
Pretty soon, we're going to read "Of Mice and Men".
Lennie!!! Bunnies!!! Murder!!! Morality!! God!!!
Sounds like a blast. XP
I kind of want to make a Sims blog now.
But we all know how that will turn out.

No comments: