Wednesday, September 03, 2008

How will I convince them I'm a French speaker and not a well-meaning Aleut?

DUDE! We get to pick NAMES for French II! Of course, most people already have names. -_- Which makes me hate last year even more.
My homework was to find a French name, and I'm thinking about Anouk.
It's off the wall and cool, so whatever.
English is my favorite class so far. We spent an hour taking roll, talking about our other English teachers, and discussing the correct definition of "segue way".
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?



You Are the Father



You are a strong, powerful figure in the lives of your friends and families.

In general, you value justice and fairness. You appreciate structure and rules.



At your best, you protect and guide those close to you.

You are a born leader. You are good at establishing order in chaotic situations.



At your worst, you are a tyrant who rules through intimidation and criticism.

You are quick to condemn other people as pathetic losers not worth your time.


Band was pretty cool. My new neighbor is in two of my classes. But Mr. Williams asked her what she played, and when she said "flute", he was like, "TROMBONE?"
Cuz they sound the same.
Anouk, Anouk, Anouk.
Math is sort of...interesting. The math teacher told us a Minnesotan joke?
Tie ran across the street and attacked some random dog.
Mom and I were yelling at her.
So she walked slowly towards us THROUGH TRAFFIC!
My dog is retarded.
1st lunch ROCKS.

No comments: