Monday, September 22, 2008

PINK TEAM!!

PE was pretty intense today. We split into teams, and Alexis, Kevin, Tori, Sarah, and I were on the PINK team. We wore flamboyant jerseys and yelled, "PINK team!!" So you can tell it was fun for everyone else, too, lol. :P
We were also the "Muscular Strength" team. Yeaaah, strong...PINK team!!
Then Mr. Freeman had us play this soccer-ish game where we kicked the ball around and has to exercise the 5 components of fitness if we lost.
Corum bruised my shins SOOOO bad.
Kelsey practically tackled me to the ground.
Ben is hilarious. And he bought a chocolate bar off me. So he's pretty much my new best friend.
Ha, I love the pink team.



Your Autumn Test Results



You are a dynamic, vibrant person. You aren't afraid to pursue your passions.



When you're happiest, you are outgoing and expressive . You love celebrations, and you enjoy showing off a little.



You embrace change. You love change. You see change as a rebirth.



You find novelty to be the most comforting thing in the world. You love anything that's new or unusual.



Your ideal day is active and full. You like to keep busy with your favorite things, and you appreciate a routine.



You tend to live in the moment. You enjoy whatever is going on, and you don't obsess over the past or future.





What Your Socks Say About You



You Are:



- Infinitely enchanting

- Simply amazing

- An incredible person

- A true star


I love how completely untrue those were.
Ugh, Sims 2 Prosperity Challenge is so LAME!! I have really big families that eat a lot and don't really do anything exciting.
And there are NO fortune OR romance Sims??
And there are too many elders. :P I tried playing with my first family, but nothing exciting happened, and all my Sims almost DIED because there weren't enough beds!! So I used "maxmotives". And I wasn't even sorry.
I sort of wasted my money on "Sims 2 H&M Fashion Stuff". Just clothes.
HISTORY WAS SO AMAZING!!! We had to make pyramids, and Maricel made one out of Starbursts and Pez!! It was pretty epic. And then she let us EAT IT!!
Then Ariel unveiled the pyramid cake she had made the night before, and let us eat THAT!!
Why is it that the best moments of my life involve food rather than people?
Hmmmm....
The chocolate bar sale is ON!! Cherrydale Farms. Heh. Pretty delicious. I've sold 19 so far. Only 23 more to go!!

No comments: