Saturday, September 20, 2008

Live long and be prosperous

The rain is back. I'm sort of enjoying it. Truth be told, I love it when it rains. I would sort of miss it if I moved to Pullman, where it never rains.
I can't wait for winter. We're not even all the way through fall, and I'm pumped for winter. I think it's my favorite season, followed by summer, then fall, then spring. Spring is just kind of lame. There's nothing really to look forward, besides prom (XP) and maybe Easter. And Spring Break, but after a lifetime of lame Spring Breaks, I no longer get excited about this break from school.
Aaagh this blog is so cool!! I want to be part of the Prosperity challenge, too!! This person has really beautiful Sims, though, with cool hair.
I think I'll wait until I get another expansion pack and some new hair.
Ooh, even the aliens are beautiful!!
Seriously, doesn't the Prosperity challenge sound FASCINATING??
Or titillating.
For complete rules, go here.

No comments: