Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Etre ou etre pas, c'est le question.

Ha ha ha. French is cool.
Would you feel gypped if you bought a big bag of flavored Tootsie Rolls, AND IT DIDN'T HAVE ANY VANILLAS OR LIMES?
They're the only reason I EAT those things!
I was trapped in Yelm all weekend with the Youth Group.
But it ended up being pretty fun.
Except for the bus ride there.
And sleeping in a cabin full of talkative girls, who apparently like being awake for 48 hours with no sleep.
I was awake for 17 hours, and I was irritable.
Gross. Who'd want to eat cornbread saturated with baked beans, coleslaw, and brisket. Narsty.
Band is cool. Except when everyone is ninja kicking each other.
Emma's little brother is an elf. Hahahaha.
Science is actually not so bad. Everyone in the class is sort of a smart aleck, so we drive the teacher nuts. Which isn't good. But that's okay!!
Argh, no free time, no free time.
My mom was freaking out because I have my final drive tomorrow and she doesn't think I'll pass.
Which is pretty comforting.
-_-
So she made me practice parking, which I suck at, and backing around an uneven corner.
Fun fun fun.
But there's always Hostess Cupcakes and hot fudge to cheer me up.
Not together.
That would be indecent...
...but tasty.
We had to cover a ginormous paper bag with pictures that represented different aspects of our personality for English class.
I covered one whole side with pictures of FOB and another with photos of John McCain.
The other kids were not too impressed.
But Mr. Rosendale thinks it's cool that I'm a "Republican" (in the loosest sense of the word), but thinks I'll drop my "parent's values" and find "my own" by senior year.
Well, I might kind of sort of stand for civil unions...
...but you can get your own health care.
And forget mandatory preschool.

No comments: