Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Don't ask, don't tell

I wasn't sure what that meant at first.
So I retook the McCain/Obama quiz, and I am 76% for McCain and 24% for Obama.
Tie and I went on a walk with Alexis and her dogs. Cosmo was there, too, and Tie tried to eat him, but Isabel rescued him and there was a death match.
BEAT DOWN!
SCHOOL SUPPLY SHOPPING!!! One of the best days of the year. But I really didn't need that much, so I just bought some binders and a couple T-shirts.
Where are all the composition notebooks??? I couldn't find them!!
There was a T-shirt that said "Vader for Prez '08" but I couldn't find one in my size. >:(
I would totally vote for Vader.
Take a ride on the dark side.
Eeeee, tomorrow is going to be so cool!
Spoken like a true sophomore, I know, but seriously!! I get to start AND end the day with a cool class.
Oh, but I do have PE first thing.
And the PE teacher is a psycho.
-_- Oh well, at least all my band buddies are in it.
"The Big Bang Theory" is pretty much the best show on television.
Better than "High School Musical: Get in the Picture", anyway. Too much drama. There are some pretty fine guys on it, though. STAN IS NOT ONE OF THEM!! James is in the chorus. :(
Ugh, and whenever he has a lead part and he messes up, the faculty excuses it because he's smooth, or whatever.
Isaiah is the MAN!
But Sheldon on Big Bang Theory pretty much makes my day, even though he's such a jerk. And he wears funny pants.
"I'm going to collaborate with you!"
And Daniel Kim got a girl at 15-years-old, so they're all jealous.
The first season came out on DVD today!!! WANT!

No comments: