Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blue eyes are overrated.

I look in the mirror and they sicken me.
Brown eyes just look better.
And blue eyes are often the target of authors who wish to prattle on and on about the character's "piercing gaze".
Ugh, I had my last drive today. Thank God it's finally over. I never get nervous before a big test, so it ticks me off when I make stupid mistakes anyway that I can't attribute to nerves.
But, again, Ed yelled at me FAR MORE than he yelled at Phoebe.
But that's probably just me being paranoid.
Or in denial.
Ugh, I'm so glad to see the back of him, and I think for him the feeling's mutual. There's no need to make me feel like a complete and total failure for not turning my wheels when parking on a hill.
And then my dad made things worse by spazzing out over some quizzes I needed to make up, and I didn't know which ones I had to make up, so he was all, "WHY AREN'T YOU TELLING ME???"
Ticks me off to know end. It's called listening, try it some time.
Ugh I'm just really PMS-y right now.
I just finished "The Crucible", which both Mr. Hurd and Mr. Rosendale reccommended, and that was pretty dang depressing.
Cliff notes for The Crucible: Everyone dies.
I didn't agree with part of what the author was trying to portray, though.
But that happens all the time.
ENOUGH WITH THE SARAH PALIN JOKES!
Cyrano de Bergerac is my hero.
I wish I could come up with good comebacks like he does.
Mr. Anspach is showing the 1950 film in class and it's pretty sweet.
I love how he has a big nose, but flaunts it. Which is what I try to do. But he's a pro.
Roxanne is such a lame-o, though. You don't tell your guy friend you like another guy. You just don't. It's awkward and cruel. I almost cried when he realized Roxanne didn't love him back. :(
But he only likes her because she's pretty. Seriously.

No comments: