Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm supposed to love you

I'm supposed to looove yoooou, WHOA-OA!!!
Sort of obsessed.
I mean, after all, I named my bass Patrick.
My dad was home, so William and I had a pretty long jam session with him. I hate that I'm calling it a jam session. Oh well. That's what it was. Mostly we just attempted to play the music he has for church.
Then we made some banana bread for my mom, using Jessica Seinfeld's recipe.
It's sort of messed up, because we had to use buckwheat pancake mix instead of whole wheat flour and olive oil instead of vegetable oil, and I added too much cinnamon, but it's the thought that counts, right?
I think it smells nasty, but my mom is practically salivating.
Our hearts beat for the diehards.
Long live the car-crash hearts.
NO PRACTICE TOMORROW!!!! I'm pretty excited. Usually my weekend goes by faster if there's practice, but NOT THIS WEEKEND! HALLELUJAH!
It was pretty cool, we had freshman pictures AND team pictures today. In the freshman picture, I'm sitting with practically all my friends. Well, we're all in the same area. Good enough.
Coach shaved his head again. Only an hour of practice. Sweet.

No comments: