Thursday, February 21, 2008

I gotz u a rly good book...but I eated it.

What is going on with "American Idol"? I was thinking this season was going to be the best season ever, but last night the girls sucked. REALLY BAD!!! And all the guys did good, except for JASON YEAGER AND LUKE MENARD!!! But tonight on the results show, Garrett whatshisname and Colton Berry got kicked off? Garrett (that's probably not even his real name, I just forgot what it was) didn't do great, but he had potential (AND HE WAS BETTER THAN JASON YEAGER!) and Colton was good!! I liked Colton!
I mean, come on, Jason. "Moon River"? I started laughing uncontrollably at the start of his performance.
I was SOOOOOOOOO glad Amy Davis got kicked off (XP) but Joanne? She did pretty bad, but I liked her a lot more than I liked Kristy Lee Cook.
I mean, come on. Kristy is boring, sang a grand total of four different notes in her song, reminds one of Carrie Underwood (NOOOO), and SOLD HER HORSE TO BE ABLE TO AUDITION ON "AMERICAN IDOL"! Who does that??? There is no excuse. And she's convinced she'll be able to buy it back. Haate.
Moving on...
Basketball was pretty fun. Ee, I got to play, but some girl licked my arm, and kept grabbing the ball from me, so I blocked all her shots. We lost, though. AGAIN. Oh well.
Hehehe, there was a hilarious Paula Abdul video on "American Idol". Randy was barely in it, and I doubt he was really playing bass, and that was so not Paula singing. Dancing, sure, but singing?? Lies. It was funny, but sort of catchy-ish and I want it on my Ipod.
Ew, my arm is still wet after that girl spit all over it. Sicko.
I finally finished my Health project, and I'm pretty proud of it. I drew a plane, signifying my moving to the States, as my most significant moment, but I had a little bit of trouble with my happiest moment, especially when I found out it was limited to events from the past year.
Um...nothing?
So I decided to draw a puppy, signifying my dad's approval of the puppy plan.
Dance like there's no tomorrow!

No comments: