Monday, February 18, 2008

Sun's gonna shine my way

It's days like today, when the sky is blue for once and the sun shines through the everpresent foliage, that I actually enjoy living in Washington.
And then it rains.
But it hasn't rained in the past two days, which is lucky.
So much for a four-day weekend. I barely got to enjoy it. Practice on non-school days should be outlawed. Yesterday seemed to go by both really quickly and really slowly at the same time. How eloquent, right? I mostly spent it at Amanda's house.
I find myself guilty of this often: why do people ask for help, and then don't accept the help you try to give them? Especially with math. That's why I never ask my parents for help with math because I'll just get mad at them and blow them off anyway.
But if someone asks me for help on a problem, and I see something I think needs fixing (and explains why their answer is wrong), they need to give me a reason why they know its right rather than, "No, that's not wrong. Duh."
Just...argh. 750 to 1500 is not a 20% growth.
I still want to be in a band.
Or be a singer like Colbie Caillat, or however the heck you spell her name.
But I can't sing. (Or write music for that matter)
I just want to think up song and album titles, and maybe help with the music videos.

No comments: