Thursday, February 07, 2008

Monk!!!

"He's seperating his food!" "Me seperating food."
"NO, NO, Tommy, don't do that! That's nature. It's dirty. Nature dirty, nature dirty, nature dirty." "Nature dirty!"
"Mr. Monk and the Kid" = only the best "Monk" episode ever.
Tips for avoiding Ronald McDonald:
1. Use hostile body language; hunch your shoulders, frown, etc.
2. Talk loudly about uncomfortable topics.
3. Avoid eye contact.
4. When it's your turn, order something disgusting. Also, mixing up all the condiments grosses some people out; try this on Ronald.
5. Lastly, be mean to the other employees/patrons. No one in their right mind will approach you after that.
This worked pretty well last night at the McTakeover. Well, it mostly worked, until my mom MADE EYE CONTACT!
MY FEET HURT.
A $25 B&N giftcard + $20 will buy you a lot of books.
Well, not a lot, but I'm satisfied.
I had no idea there was a sequel to "The Boyfriend List", but I just bought it (who knew it had come out in 2006??). It was just as good as the first one. I hate Jackson.
Ew, I bought this book "In and Out" the last time I was at a bookstore and it was so stupid, but I bought the sequel anyway, because it was about boys and awkward situations. Mwahahaha. Only they try to make it seem like the popular girl is this really mean, ditzy person and her loser BFF is the sympathetic character, when in reality the loser is relaly clingy and whiny and the popular girl is kind of stupid but actually acts like a normal teenage girl.
And, lastly, "Fake Boyfriend"!!! It has a Ken doll on the cover! Kind of excited....
It's my dad's birthday today. And Tyler's, I guess?
Ow, feet hurt.
Well, I'm officially 5'9". The measuring stick I've been using at school for three years is WRONG.
If anyone makes a comment about how tall I am, I swear I'm going to kill myself.
In that case, comment away.

No comments: